How can we make Foodily better for you?

Corporate social responsibility

Partner with Feeding America. Your site would connect well with their cause and offer great exposure for both parties. Getting on board with a non-profit is extremely beneficial for rounding your brand and giving back to those in need.

14 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AnonymousAnonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Chris EldredgeChris Eldredge responded  · 

Thanks so much for this idea.

We are strong believers in supporting causes related to food. We began supporting SU2C.org even before we launched. As a company, we are still in our infancy. But as we grow, we’re excited to develop relationships with great organizations like Feeding America.

Thanks again, and please let us know if you have any other suggestions for our site!

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I started working for a Food Bank last October. I was shocked to find out just how immense the problem of domestic hunger is here in America. SNAP, WIC, and other subsidized feeding programs really take the issue of hunger out of the American public eye. While they had bread lines back in the 1920's and 30's, now people have food stamp debit cards. The issue of hunger is less in our face now, giving the illusion that all is well. It definitely is not. I think forming a partnership with Feeding America would give the opportunity to reconnect a lot of people in the food community with an issue they would care strongly about. People of this site love food, love sharing food, and would love to help those who need food. Give them the opportunity to do so on your site. :)

Feedback and Knowledge Base